THE OFFICIAL SURVEY PANEL OF THE CANADIAN VASCULAR ACCESS ASSOCIATION
The highest quality survey panel of vascular access experts & decision makers available for your vascular access market research needs.
DETAILED DEMOGRAPHICS - 100%
WHAT IS THE CVAA SURVEY PANEL?
The CVAA Survey Panel is a panel of CVAA members who have agreed to share their expertise with industry to help advance the practice of vascular access and infusion therapy
Established by CVAA in 2017, the CVAA Survey Panel has been the go to source for market research sample for companies who are interested in vascular access and infusion therapy. Our Corporate Members can use the CVAA Survey Panel to keep a pulse on what vascular access and infusion therapy decision makers are thinking.
WHY USE THE CVAA SURVEY PANEL?
- Sample quality is unmatched for vascular access experts. The CVAA Survey panel directly represents the most influential decision makers and users for vascular access and infusion therapy products.
- Using the CVAA Survey Panel supports the CVAA organization.
- The CVAA Survey Panel is fast, easy and cost effective.
HOW IT WORKS
- Contact us to request sample and other optional services.
- We quickly respond with a proposal including pricing.
- Once the proposal is accepted, you develop your own survey, use a third party developer or use our optional services.
- Once the survey is final, a survey link is sent to the panel and typically the quota is met within 48 hours or less.
- If utilized, optional survey analysis is completed and a report delivered within 5 days.
- $80 to $120 per response
- Sample Fee + Honoraria
- Optional services include
Field n = 100 in less than 48 hrs
MOST COMMON USES
Projects up to n = 100
78% with 11+ years of expertise
35% use ultrasound guidance
31% in teaching hospitals
21% in community hospitals
86% have managerial/budget responsibility
30% are on IV Teams
85% Directly involved in the decision making process
- New feature testing
- Concept testing
- Branding studies
- Post market surveillance
- Message and ad testing
- Assessment of competition